Thu, Feb 29|
The Mindful Way Through: Managing Trauma
A 6-day intensive retreat to help you manage your painful experiences, and lay the foundation for your path towards freedom and ultimate fulfillment.
Time & Location
Feb 29, 2024, 8:00 AM – Mar 05, 2024, 5:00 PM
Imiloa Institute, Dominical, Puntarenas Province, Savegre de Aguirre, Costa Rica
About the event
Our life experiences mold and shape the relationship we create with ourselves, others, and the world. Join us to begin your healing journey through the art of compassion, journaling and movement. Discover new aspects of yourself and meet your tribe through this healing journey.
What You Will Learn
- A better understanding of how compassion, movement and journaling can impact one’s journey of self-love.
- Develop a healthier sense of self by using compassion, effective communication, and forgiveness in managing one’s painful experiences or past experiences.
- How to create healthier relationships through effective communication skills.
What You Will Gain
- Meet and connect with others creating life long and powerful relationships.
- Learn when and how to shift from your emotional mind to your “wise” mind.
- Learn how to understand your emotions through the use of compassion.
- Learn how to love and appreciate the “whole” you by creating a healthier relationship with yourself and others.
- Learn how to find peace within.
To Learn More, visit: https://imiloainstitute.com/project/the-mindful-way-through-managing-trauma/